Our Staffing Solutions include Contingent Staffing (Technical Professionals and Engineering) Contractor On-boarding and Payroll Support Services. Our focus is Engineering and Information Tech professionals including Engineers,...
Parakeet is a green company, headquartered in San Jose, California. Parakeet is proud to be recognized for performance excellence and good corporate citizenship by clients, our vendor-partners,...
Microsoft licensing with the Microsoft Business and Services Agreement (MBSA). Once an MBSA is in place, you only need to sign a shorter and more simplified SPLA every three years. It also makes it easier to purchase Premier and Professional support.
An MSDN Subscription often is the source of confusion for both developers and IT professionals. Here is a summary so that all parties can understand.
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA): Most corporations have signed Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA), thus MSDN is a requirement for all developers using Visual Studio and MSDN needs to be registered at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ff470985.aspx.
- MS Office and Non-development licenses- MSDN gives the user the ability to access/use any Microsoft Enterprise product for Dev/Test purposes (i.e. VS, SQL Server, SharePoint, Visio, MS Project, Office, etc). Due to Enterprise agreement, non-developmental tools like MS Office cannot be downloaded through MSDN.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) – A full TFS license AND TFS CAL is included within all levels of MSDN Subscriptions. For non-programming folks on the SDLC team that do not need MSDN (i.e. PMs, Bus Analysts, etc), you will buy stand-alone CALs for TFS.
- eLearning and Support – Each MSDN includes 2-4 tech support incidents and 20-40 Hours of online training per calendar year.
For more detail, check visit capabilities comparison or download download the full list of products available by subscription level.
Why choose Parakeet for Microsoft services - We deliver a customized service and increase the ROI by managing software use rights for your customers. Prior version rights. Consistent with other Microsoft Volume Licensing programs, SPLA now includes rights to prior product versions.
We can help manage your Cisco SmaertNet Solutions -
Cisco Validated Designs
Voice and Unified Communications
Cisco Validated Designs
Data Center and Virtualization ›
Data Center Solutions
Data Center Switches
The HP Americas Self-Maintainer Program is intended for customers that have specific requirements to service eligible commercial HP Products they own or lease. Additionally they must have an existing service department staffed with their own employees to service their units.
Managed Print Services
Mobile, Telecommuter and Remote Office
Tap into our knowledge, expertise, innovation and world-class services to achieve better results for your enterprise. Access and apply technology in new ways to optimize your operations – with our leading services for the cloud, security, and information management and analytics you’ll be positioned for success
• Storage Area Networks
• Backup & Recovery
• Disaster Recovery
• Network Attached Storage
• Disaster Recovery
• Highly-Available Systems
• Server and Storage Virtualization
THE RIGHT SECURITY TOOLS TO PROTECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION
You can deploy MOTOROLA XOOM WIFI with confidence that corporate and personal data are protected in multiple ways. MOTOROLA XOOM supports encryption for device data. Conduct password history checks, enforce password expiration and get complex character policy support. If a device is ever lost or stolen, you can remotely wipe it to prevent others from accessing sensitive information.
INFORMATION-RICH VIDEO CONFERENCING
MOTOROLA XOOM WIFI lets users connect face-to-face with video conferencing via Google Talk™ with Video Chat. They can video conference with any other Google Talk enabled device, whether it's a PC, tablet or handset. The 2MP front-facing webcam renders smooth, excellent-quality video. Mobile workers can also activate the 5 MP rear-facing camera to share stills or video in "See What I See" mode. The rear camera also provides date/time stamping with geotagging to allow accurate documentation of imagery captures in the field. Just imagine the possibilities for real-time emergency response or field technical service. When it's time to get more people in the game, groups can view fieldwork imagery on an HDTV via HDMI using the HDMI connector right on the device—no need for adapters.
SAP BusinessObjects Edge
SAP BI OnDemand
SAP Crystal Solutions
SAP Customer OnDemand
SAP Social OnDemand
SAP Travel OnDemand
SuccessFactors Business Execution Suite